Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My name is ***** ***** I am currently being treated

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am currently being treated for chronic sinusitis. In addition to this my doctor is invesigating my constant dizzy spells where the world will move around me. I feel like I have no balance and sitting still makes me feel even more nasuated because I am so aware of the world moving around me. I suffer from constant headaches for over a year. It literally never goes away and I take medication every single day to try and help it. I have been given migraine medicine but I dont think it makes any difference. My physio has brought to light he believes I suffer from tension headaches. My jaw is always tight and my head constantly feels like it is going to explode. The pain is so intense I can wake up in the morning needing to throw up. I feel like something more than chonic sinusitis and migraines. I hope you can help
Thankyou
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, there is absolutly no chance of me being pregnant, and I dont have any STDs. My mother suffered from extreme vertigo to the point she would have to crawl on the floor to move around. I have been treated for migraines since I was a child and have always had a history of headache problems.
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I amCustomer an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast clinical experience and I am very glad to help you with your health question.
First I will try to gather some additional information from you through the following questions;
1) Did you have a brain scan like CAT scan or MRI scan of the brain?
2) Is your dizziness more like vertigo (spinning sensation) or you also feel the lightheaded or woozy type of dizziness too?
3) Do you have any medical conditions like high BP (Blood Pressure), diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid diseases or any other?
4) Could you give me the list of all medications you tried so far?
Please answer the above questions for me, I will go through these additional information and then post my answer here at the earliest.
Best regards,
Customer
Hi Helen, I had earlier asked few questions to gather additional information on your health so that I will be able to provide you the best answer from my side for your health concerns. Did you have a chance to go through these questions posted above? How are you feeling now? How are your symptoms now? If you are still looking for an answer to your health concerns please follow up with me and we can discuss this further.
Best regards,
Customer