Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My lower foot is swollen and feels like it is burning.Went

Customer Question

My lower foot is swollen and feels like it is burning.
Went to see a doctor and he had ultra sound done and a x-Ray but test were negative . Leg is still very swollen and burns ? Had blood test but all was negative . I've had this for 2-1/2 weeks . Leg continues to burn and is much more swollen now then last week. I am now limping to get around. Toes hurt when I bend them forward. Sometimes pain is felt from top of foot to back of calf ? Doctor wants me to see another doctor who deals with pain . However, I don't believe this will help as it had happen before. I got up from bed one morning and placed my feet on the floor to walk ... The leg was suddenly in horrible pain and I could not walk. I remember the pain was excruciating. Same leg. A doctor requested MRI, results showed inflammation along the tibia but no blood clots. I have consistent pain in the leg. I'm 5'3, weigh 139. I have high blood pressure, and bradycardia that is caused by the medication I was taking to control my BP.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Can you attach a picture?