dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have ten years of experience to handle patients in different fields including Neurology.
16766337

I had assault three years ago I immediately went in

Customer Question

I had assault three years ago I immediately went in for pain in lower back. I have visible indentation on spine where began. Sensitive o touch. Had xray mri cat all neg ..was sent to chiro no help..then shots is s1 no help..then I began experiencing debilitating pain in in both hips constantly. Was given to torodal shots.No help now I am having shooting pain down left buttock leg foot I can't put weight on it or bend leg...and on 2700mg neurotin a day and anti-inflammatory meds..help please
Category: Neurology
Expert:  dr abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...
This is typical pain of pinched nerve / herniated disc and this is the best time to have re MRI Of Lumbosacral spine to confirm diagnosis so that appropriate treatment may be offered to you .
You are already on heavy dose of Neurontin , so proceed with MRI .
Regards ***** ***** luck .
Please leave positive feedback for me .
Thanks .