Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Need an orthopedic surgeon to answer a question about tennis

Customer Question

Need an orthopedic surgeon to answer a question about tennis elbow surgery. I have had tennis elbow for almost 2 years. I have had three injections of cortisone. The last one - done in February did not help. My skin has thinned and discolored where I had the injection. I have had increased pain and swelling to the point where I was losing strength in my arm. I am scheduled to have surgery this week; however, over the past week and half, my symptoms have abated. The swelling has gone done and I have much less pain. I have had an ultrasound which showed calcification. Do I go ahead with the surgery or put it off and see if more healing occurs. Is it even possible for this to get better on its own?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
Can I help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Asking me if he can help was not an answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been writing and asking them to present my question to an orthopedist. I don't know why it says Neurology. I paid $25. I'm not sure if it is asking for more money but as of right now I find this to be a confusing and unsatisfying experience.

Why did you bother answering if you did not read my question which details the problem.