Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have a question and a few things to tell you. When I

Customer Question

Hi. I have a question and a few things to tell you. When I was 13 I pushed my pressure point the one right under your ear and I pushed it a lot and a few years later I started to lose my memory, I have erectile dysfunction, I can't sleep good at night, and I'm having a lot of psychological problems from the side effects from pushing my pressure point. My psychiatrist said I damaged a lot of nerves and I wanna get an MRI done on my brain to see if any kind of surgery can get my life back on track the way it used to be before I pushed my pressure point. I just wanna know is there any kind of surgery that can be done to repair the damaged nerves that I have to get my life back on track?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Live phone call please.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
I do not do live phone calls
What is your exact question?