Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

There,I've been feeling pressure on my temples off and

Customer Question

Hi there,
I've been feeling pressure on my temples off and on for about two weeks now. It comes and goes and is accompanied by slight dizziness/vertigo and difficulty focusing.
Do you have any ideas as to what could be the cause?
Thanks in advance.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.Thank you for your question.I will be helping you out with your queries.There could be a number of causes for your symptoms.The most common causes would be anxiety or a viral infection.However having said that, I would still like that you should be seen for this because as a rule, any person having a 'new-onset headache' must be seen by his/her doctor to be examined and to rule out anything potentially serious.But from what you have mentioned it seems VERY unlikely to be anything serious.Let me know if you have more questions.Rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below.Kind regards
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.
This session is open for any number of further questions or comments.
It is only when you rate me positive is when I am credited by the website for helping you out.
I would therefore appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options below.
Kind regards