Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I I have had a stent done in my main artery less than

Customer Question

hi.. I I have had a stent done in my main artery less than a month ago, the doc that did the stent said there are 6 more blockages..two more in the main arteries. I have had 3 "issues" over the last 3 weeks. what I would like to know is what a normal ecg . the attendaces said it does show a cardio issue but stopped short when some one came into my room.. all I can do is worry now.. am seeing the cardiologist on the 2 of june but am afraid to do anything in fear od something happening with the other 2 main artiries ?
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also my leg arm feels like it is a waterlogged branch and I have that sleepy ttinglind threw out my body, thr "attacks" last for about 10-12 hours.
my body
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
thanks for this question
how old are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi.. am am going to be 59 next week and a non smoker
what is your question about this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted to knpw about the r s p t graph on an ecg . I had a stent put in on the 28th of april still have 6 blockages all within the main arteries. the stent was put into the largest artery and was 90% blocked, the other 2 main ones have 75% blockages plus there are 4 more in the smaller artires.. my main concern is Do you think more stents should be used to open the other main arteries or do a double by-pass?
I would do the stenting if possible
there is no evidence that bypass is superior