Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I was recently (last 5 to 6 weeks) detoxed (Fentayl

Customer Question

I was recently (last 5 to 6 weeks) detoxed for Opiates (Fentayl and NorcO, DURING THIS PERIOD THEY ALSO TOOK ME OFF MY KLONOPIN. WHICH I HAVE BEEN TAKING FOR MANY YEARS 2 MNG 3tid...aFTER THE SECOND WEEK I EXPERIENCED RINGING IN THE EARS AND AN UNCONTROLLABLE TREMORING WITHIN THE MIND AND BODY, WITH WEAKNESS ON THE LEFT SIDE WHICH RESULTED IN A FALL. I HAD NO BALANCE, STRUGGLED FOR WORDS AND SPELLING AND MY GAIN HAS BEEN COMPLETELY UNBALANCED. AFTER AN MRI AND ULTRASOUND THERE WAS NO REPORT OF A STROKE AND NO EVIDENCE. IS THIS NORMAL? I JUST GOT MY SCRIPT FOR KLONOPIN TODAY AND AFTER 1 TABLET, MY BODY IS NOW AT 10 TO 20% BETTER WITH REDUCED INSIDE TREMORING AND A MORE FOCUSED FEELING.. WHAT HAS HAPPENED.??
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
do you take any other meds?