deardr
deardr, Doctor
Experience:  I have worked in a Medical School for last 10 years as a faculty.
25541092

I recently had an MRI done of my back because of intense

Customer Question

I recently had an MRI done of my back because of intense back pain and i would like to know if you could take a look at it through join me. It is in a CD format. thank you
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
do you have a summary of the report?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, just the cd. but i do have the medical evaluation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
before the MRI scan was performed.
I need the medical evaluation.
I can't look at the CDs.
I don't think any expert on this site will but I can help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i will up load it and send. Could u not look at the CD through https://www.join.me website this would give access to my computer.
sure. please attach the report here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
https://www.join.me
do you have a report from the MRI?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, the medical imaging facility did not provide one they just gave me a cd, the images are very good and very detail.
I will have to opt out for another expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, what do u think my diagnoses might be with the medical evaluation sent?
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience. I see that your expert has opted out.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
I have tried to open the MRI files and, unfortunately, my system is unable to view these image with any sort of detail.
As far as telling you what your diagnosis is I would need more than just the scan anyway. If you could give me your medical history, a review of your chief complaint as well as a report from the radiologist concerning this imaging study I would be happy to try to and assist you.
Does this make sense to you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, could u look at previous conversation there is a medical evaluation attached, and a method for logging into my computer so u could look at the MRI.
No. I can not remotely log onto your computer.
Can you copy/paste the medical evaluation here? I can not find it....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, i will. At moment i am not at my desktop. I will send tomorrow. This is the website if u would like to log into my computer to see the MRI. www.join.me
Our firewall blocks my access to that joinme site :(
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could u temporary turn off the firewall; start->control panel->systems and security->firewall(on or off)?
This is not a firewall on my computer but on the entire system....which I do not have access to......
I think that your best bet to get the information you need is to talk to the doctor who ordered your MRI and go over the official radiologist's report of your scan so that you can best understand what is going on.
Does this make sense to you?
I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.
Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u review the attach file?
I will opt out so that another expert can assist you.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend.
Expert:  deardr replied 1 year ago.
I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.
I do not see any images attached here. Can you upload the images?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the images would be seen through join.me.com can u review the medical evaluation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
www.join.me
Expert:  deardr replied 1 year ago.
I did go through the attachment you uploaded.
It is request for MRI with brief history of the symptoms you have. The xray was negative - obtained in 2013.
I would like to see the images of MRI to help you better. Can you upload them on photobucket.com and give me a link here?
I need code to share your computer on join.me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, the images are on a cd and are standstill with new images of the the region scan as the right or left arrow button are pressed i think it would be much better to have u log it to look at them. At the moment the the cd is not with me, but if u could sign in to www.join.me and provide the access code once i bring the cd. i will notify u once i have it. thank u.
Expert:  deardr replied 1 year ago.
As I will be accessing your computer - you will need to give me access code once the CD is with you. I will wait for it :)