Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience
61817858

GM Dr. Bob I had a follow-up question after you

Customer Question

GM Dr. Bob I had a follow-up question for you after you responded to my question on last evening (Tuesday, May 5, 2015). I guess you were offline at the time that I replied to you. Here is my follow-up question related to my same topic of right shoulder
pain. Thank you for your response to my question . Can you please explain what the constant, daily muscle spasms in my trapezius, deltoid and bicep muscles are about associated with the right shoulder pain, possible pinched nerve? These are most uncomfortable.
After an MRI, if it confirm a pinched nerve, what is the treatment plan for this? It appears that I have to steer my provider in the right direction in order to get an accurate diagnosis and relief. Melvina Croner *****@******.*** ***-***-****
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 1 year ago.
Hi Melvina. Please see our previous thread. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.
Regards,
Doctor-Bob