Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Is there something called brainstem epilepsy. If yes, what

Customer Question

Is there something called brainstem epilepsy. If yes, what are the common symptoms?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.While brainstem epilepsy is uncommon, it does occur and has been reported in the literature. Here is a very good article from a highly respected source that you might find helpful: https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-2008-1079527 Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction? I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS