Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Experienced physician in Neurology
41363181

I had a pain in my tooth had a tooth extration and now my

Customer Question

Hi I had a pain in my tooth had a tooth extration and now my sinus is pushing through the empty spot causing inflamation to all the sinuses can an extration cause this ? My eyes are out of focus and tars are noe plugged
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had this tooth extraction in febuary and it's been hurting ever since dentist said could have a dry socket under the boned graft mould this he also have heat in the face ?
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. DavidI am sorry you are having dry socketit sounds like you were not healing well after your tooth extractionyou might benefit from hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy to help you heal from your tooth extractionhas your doctor talked to you about hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the answer and no I haven't hear of this could i please ask what it is?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy is used in wound care clinics where they have you go into a chamber and breath 100% oxygen and increase the pressure in the room like you are going down in a submarinethe increased pressure and oxygen help to push new blood flow into areas of wound healing problems to help with healing.your dry socket is an area of lack of blood flow and poor healing.the lack of healing there is irritating nerves and causing you to have heat in your face sensation.medications like neurontin or lyrica or elavil could help your situation as welltalk to your doctors about these optionslet me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Perfect wow you made me feel so much better I really appreciate I will deffinetly rate a 5 star
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
thanksdon't forget to leave positive feedbackyou can also leave a bonus afterwards if you would likeyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
do you see the ratings area?