DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Internal medicine doctor, diagnose and treat neurology patients, many years
24257177

I have went on a 4 month drug binge & my now won't stop poppi

Customer Question

I have went on a 4 month drug binge & my now won't stop popping and crackling and I feel pressure like my head is going to blow up. & I have pins and needles in my head and bad brain surges and bad migraines I suffer and I cry cause they get so bad. What does that mean?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hellowhat is popping and cracking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My nose and brain it also has pins and needles sensation in my head & the pressure and migraines I get every day are super painful and I had a major concussion in November and never got checked for it
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
OKIt can all be migraine.However, since you had a concussion you can also have post concussion syndrome, and this can make all symptoms worse. You need to go see a neurologist for an exam at this point. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.