Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I just thought I would let you know that I have made a call

I just thought I would let you know that I have made a call to make an appt. with my Neurologist and I am waiting for a call back.

neuromd2012 :

Welcome to Just Answer. I am an Adult Neurologist and was contacted to answer your question.

neuromd2012 :

Hello. I am here this morning, so please get back to me if you wish to discuss any issues

neuromd2012 :

I would agree that you see your Neurologist (as you know) if the sinus treatment is not effective.

neuromd2012 :

as I mentioned earlier, Pamelor as an initial trial, or botox injections for refractory cases of CDH

neuromd2012 :

please get back to me if you wish to discuss, Dr Frank t

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I came to the conclusion that this is the best option and will hopefully give me some peace of mind, although talking with you has helped.
yes. You need a careful neurological exam if you haven't had one lately, and then a discussion about treatments available for daily headache. If you have questions after meeting with him, and need more information or further explanation, just get back to me ok? Good Luck Dr Frank t