Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I have a slight tingling in my right forearm, and sometimes

I have a slight tingling in my right forearm, and sometimes into my right hand. Specifically my index and middle fingers. The tingling in my arm is not constant, it comes and goes.

Do you have any neck discomfort?

Do you have symptoms in the upper arm, the tricep area?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nothing in my upper arm, And no noticable neck pain or discomfort.

Is the tingling on the palm side of the hand, and fingers?

Or the back of the hand and forearm?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is on the back of the hand and forearm. If my arm is straight out palm down, it is on the top.

From what you describe -this likely is a slight nerve irritation. This can be from irritation of the nerve in the neck (which then can cause symptoms further down the arm).

It doesn't sound like carpal tunnel syndrome, which would affect the other side of the hand, and typically the thumb as well.

The fact that it is in the forearm and only two of the fingers makes me think it is a specific nerve in the neck or soon after it leaves the neck.

In most cases -- this will improve as nerve irritation calms itself down (which can be days to several weeks).

If this worsens, or pain develops, or weakness in the arm -- then seeing your doctor for further evaluation is helpful, as imaging of the appropriate area (in this case, probably the neck) would be helpful for diagnosis.