Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

I am seriosly in pain after everyday of work. I have been in

I am seriosly in pain after everyday of work. I have been in a serious accident that has left me gimpy at the least. i need a chiroprictor to look and my back and re-consructed knee. what are your suggestions?

Have you been seen by any type of doctor for your pain issues?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm sorry, I meant my re constructed ankle, I have a doctors appt on Thursday September 20th. I will give him all my prescriptions and past history. Thank you for your help!!

I think seeing the doctor will be helpful, since lower back pain and ankle pains can be entirely different, or can be related to an issue in the lower back.

Without an exam, this is difficult to figure out.

A chiropractor may be able to help with the lower back pains, but will not be able to help you with your ankle. So a first appointment with your doctor to help evaluate your pains will be helpful.

Imaging studies, such as xrays of the ankle, and a MRI of the lumbar spine can be helpful in certain types of pain, to help evaluate this further. Your doctor will determine if that is necessary. Then a referral to a specialist, in this case, an orthopedic surgeon or physiatrist (physical medicine / e.g. sports doctors) could be helpful.