Dr. F
Dr. F, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Neurosurgeon with more than 20 years experience in practice and teaching.
A new question is answered every 9 seconds spinal cord..MRI..L4 and L5 posterior decompression

Will a injection of inflammation reducing liquid slow down the spinal stenosis I have compressing my spinal cord at L4 and below?

MRI Findings:
There is fusion from L4 to S1. Additionally, there has been L4 and L5 posterior decompression. The visualized bones are osteopenic. Degenerative changes are present in the lower thoracic spine. Mild degenerative changes of the lumbar spine remain.
Bilateral sacroiliac joint cateoarthritis is present, right greater than left.

Thank you,

Welcome back to just Answer, Michael

There is no "liquid injection" that I know of that will treat spinal stenosis.

The report, however describes arthritic changes, bone loss and surgery, with no report of compression.

I hope that helps

Thank you for the opportunity to help you. To give me credit for my time and effort, please press the ACCEPT button for this answer. After that, I will still be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied.

A Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

This answer is for information only. It cannot and should not be substituted for or the recommendation of your doctor