Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have violin I'm looking for the value. Inside it is

Customer Question

I have violin I'm looking for the value. Inside it is printed Concert Model underneath that it is printed Stradivarius with signature written on top of the words. To the right is a wreath with a fancy C in the middle. Beside the S in Stradivarius is a 3 leaf pattern.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: The bottom of the bridge has a pattern but I'm unsure of what it is.
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 14 days ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 12 days ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 11 days ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora