Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have a seller low c bass clarinet #S6043 was is its

Customer Question

I have a seller low c wood bass clarinet #S6043 was is its selling price now?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Hi. My name is***** have a used Selmer Low C wood Bass Clarinet in good condition. What is its US dollar value today?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: No cracks. No dings in the bell.
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is Glenda,
I will be happy to help you today.
.
This is your answer please read entirely, if you have not further questions after reading this please rate me. This is the only way I will receive credit for my work, Thanks
.
I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
.
The Selmer Low C wood Bass Clarinet has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $5***-**-****.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. They should be located top right of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is at no cost to you, it simply rates my professionalism, thus getting me compensated for my work.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.
This is the only way I get credit for my work. Rating me does not cost you anything. It is how I am paid by the site for working here.
.