Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

We have an Organ that has been passed down to us. I would

We have an Adler Organ that has been passed down to us. I would like to get it appraised and possibly sell it. Where do I start? I can find no numbers or anything on it to identify ot. Is there someplace specific I should look or can I download a picture?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Hello!!
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: We have an Adler Organ that has been passed down to us. I would like to get it appraised and possibly sell it. Where do I start? I can find no numbers or anything on it to identify ot. Is there someplace specific I should look or can I download a picture?

Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.

Could you attach your photos using the "add files" button?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No call please. We can do this by chat.

Sorry about the automated phone call request. Those can be confusing. Thanks for the photo. These old pump organs are quite common on the used market these days. While often found in antique stores and in private sales, they can remain on the market for quite a while before selling. The reason is because of the high number available as well as the general lack of interest.

These used to be found in many churches and halls, but no longer serve that purpose today. Based on recent sales of this type of organ and assuming good condition, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $400-$700. Best wishes!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you.

Glad to help! Please select a positive rating to close this out. Thank you!

Hi, just checking back to see if you needed any more help with this? You haven't selected a rating yet to close this question yet and if you could take just a moment to do that I would appreciate it. Your positive rating is the only way the website credits me for working with you. Thank you!