Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

My wife's mother just gave us her Lindo D95S and wondered if

Customer Question

Hello! My wife's mother just gave us her Lindo D95S and wondered if we could sell it for her, she's getting up in years, and doesn't play it anymore. It's in perfect condition, in it's case.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: we're in California, The bay area.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Musical Instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Your accordion was made circa 1950s and is a good quality instrument. It would sell for $400-600 at auction and in a private sale.

Thanks,

Please click on the Stars*****When you read this answer

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,