Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

We have a Horace Waters & Co from NY spinet. Manufactured

Customer Question

We have a Horace Waters & Co from NY spinet. Manufactured late 40s, early 50's. Very nic furniture piece. Used very, very little. Needs tuning. Any thoughts on what it's worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Nothing is broken on it. We bought it from a friend in 1980 and is has been mostly a piece of furniture in our living room. Was tuned about 6 years ago.
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for your question. Welcome to JustAnswer, it will be my pleasure to help you. My name is***** am working on this for you now and will come back to you in about 30 minutes with the appraisal.