Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I have a Monarch Baby Grande Serial #49932. I had it

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Monarch Baby Grande Serial #49932. I had it refurbished 16 years ago and Black lacquered. It also has a bench. I would like to sell it because I am moving and won't have space for it. Can you give me a ballpark $?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: I'm not a great pianist, but enjoy playing for me, so it's been fine for me for the last 30 years, and for my grandson to begin on.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 10 days ago.
Thanks for your question. How often is it tuned?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Once a year
Thanks. Do you know the age of it? I can look it up but it will take me a bit. Also, when you say refurbished, was that the refinishing only or was there other work done?