Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

How much is my zeitter&winklemann piano worth approx80years

Customer Question

how much is my zeitter&winklemann piano worth approx80years good order but pianola not working
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your question. Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is John. It will be my pleasure to help you, I am working on this for you now.

Is this an upright 'pianola' piano? Apart from the pianola part not working, has it been regularly tuned and maintained?

Do you have the serial number? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built?