Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Value Baldwin full grand age 50 years

Customer Question

value Baldwin full grand age 50 years
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 22 days ago.

Thanks for your question. Welcome to JustAnswer, it will be my pleasure to help you. My name is***** am working on this for you now.

Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained? What is the full length of your Grand Piano measured from the wood along the front of the keys to the furthest point away from the keys on the lid over the front leg.

Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built?

Could you let me have the serial number of your piano please? This is usually inside stamped or written on the wooden sound board, on the iron frame or on the plank near the tuning pins.

Also if you have any pictures, particularly of the internal mechanics which you could attach on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful.

Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 21 days ago.

Hello again. I see that you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive it, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures and putting them on here, I can continue without them if that is easier for you. Thank you. John.