Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Horugel Baby grand G-1A serial No. 511692. Bought inlate

Customer Question

Horugel Baby grand G-1A serial No. 511692. Bought inlate 70's. Beautiful finish. Perfect condition.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the musical instrument appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I owuld like to know how much to sell the piano for. There is no stool to go with.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the musical instrument appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 26 days ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** to JustAnswer, it will be my pleasure to help you. I am working on this for you now.

Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained?

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Don't call me or contact me I do not want to go further. Charge me the original $5 but I will protest a further charge.
RMSipple
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
no free trail............you are pushing for more money.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Cancel further talks. I will call the fraud dept. of my credit card company if you charge me more than the original $5 you charged before I knew there would be another fee.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Done...

I am sorry that you do not wish to continue. I am an Expert on musical instruments, please contact the Customer Services via the button on the web site and ask them to cancel this question for you. John