Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Wurlizer baby grNd

Customer Question

Wurlizer baby grNd
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 27 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 27 days ago.

Thanks for your question. Can you provide the serial number and describe the condition? When was it last tuned?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
The piano is quite old. Has not been turned in 30 years but still sounds good according to friends that play. Bought from a friend from Germany. The piano has checkered paint. Can't find any #'s, where should I look for them. The Wurlitzer emblem is intact.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
The previous owner said it was very old when I purchased it from him. He has since passed away and lived to be 92 healthy years young.

Thanks for the info. The serial is usually found near the strings and tuning pins inside the piano.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
I will check that out tomorrow and let you know. Thanks
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 26 days ago.

Ok, thanks.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I am unable to find any # anywhere. Now what do I need to do?
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 25 days ago.

Ok, if you're not able to find the serial I can try to estimate age as best as possible if you can provide photos. Please use the "add files" button to add photos showing the inside and outside of the piano, as well as any emblems or numbers you find.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
hello Tyler,
I have several photos to send you via email. i don't do facee ook, twitter, etc. please email me at***@******.***
thanks
judy
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 22 days ago.
Hi Judy, the easiest way to get them to me is to upload them here. Use the upload files button to do that.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I hope you received my pictures sent via email.
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 21 days ago.
No I haven't. I don't know where you sent them but I explained they need to be uploaded. I don't have an email address here.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I'm embarresed to say I don't know computer basics but will have my grandson send them to you tomorrow evening.