Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

Wurlizer baby grNd

Customer Question

Wurlizer baby grNd
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for your question. Can you provide the serial number and describe the condition? When was it last tuned?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The piano is quite old. Has not been turned in 30 years but still sounds good according to friends that play. Bought from a friend from Germany. The piano has checkered paint. Can't find any #'s, where should I look for them. The Wurlitzer emblem is intact.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The previous owner said it was very old when I purchased it from him. He has since passed away and lived to be 92 healthy years young.

Thanks for the info. The serial is usually found near the strings and tuning pins inside the piano.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will check that out tomorrow and let you know. Thanks

Ok, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am unable to find any # anywhere. Now what do I need to do?

Ok, if you're not able to find the serial I can try to estimate age as best as possible if you can provide photos. Please use the "add files" button to add photos showing the inside and outside of the piano, as well as any emblems or numbers you find.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hello Tyler,
I have several photos to send you via email. i don't do facee ook, twitter, etc. please email me at***@******.***
thanks
judy
Hi Judy, the easiest way to get them to me is to upload them here. Use the upload files button to do that.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I hope you received my pictures sent via email.
No I haven't. I don't know where you sent them but I explained they need to be uploaded. I don't have an email address here.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm embarresed to say I don't know computer basics but will have my grandson send them to you tomorrow evening.