Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I an on the staff of the New Mexico Philharmonic. We are

Customer Question

I an on the staff of the New Mexico Philharmonic. We are getting a Cromwell Celeste (low serial number) donated to us and we would like to know the approximate value. It is in excellent shape (better than the old one we have that has been beaten up from all the moving).
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the musical instrument appraiser should know?
Customer: It has been looked at by the best technician in town and he is stumped about the value but he did give it a good bill of health.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  jennem22 replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help. Sorry, I guess no instrument appraisers were around the past few days.

Do you have any photos? There are multiple options, and that does affect value.

Jennifer