Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

How much would a 1903 Kimball baby grand piano (124371) be

Customer Question

How much would a 1903 Kimball baby grand piano (124371) be worth if it is in good condition? The owner who we bought it from said it was restored but not sure if it was fully restored. Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for your question. Welcome to JustAnswer, it will be my pleasure to help you. My name is***** am working on this for you now.

How long is it since you purchased this piano? Has it been tuned since you obtained it?

In terms of value, I would need to assess the age and condition of the internal mechanical parts, so to be able to do this, would you be able to let be have some pictures of the internal mechanics? Could you please attach them on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section.