Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

I have a schiller chicago cabinet grand piano. I think the

Customer Question

I have a schiller chicago cabinet grand piano. I think the serial number (on the inside) is 7736. It is in fairly good condition. Can you provide a ballpark estimate of what it might be worth?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: ok thanks.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 month ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Musical Instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Your piano was made circa 1900. The market for these old upright pianos id weak. It is a matter of supply and demand. Your piano would sell for $200-400 in good playable condition.

Thank you,

Please click on the Stars*****When you read this answer