Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

I have an old spinet piano, model #82969. It's in great

Customer Question

I have an old Howard spinet piano, model #82969. It's in great shape. How much is it worth?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: $5?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My wife's mother bought it new back in the 60s. It's been in the family since then.
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of...
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't seem to log in. It says my password ***** ***** but when I try to reset it, it doesn't work...
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Musical Instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. According to the serial number your piano was made in 1914. These were built by Baldwin. Assuming that your piano is in good playable condition, it would sell for $400-600 at auction and on the secondary market.

Thank you,

Please click on the Stars*****When you read this answer

Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,