Valarie Moyer
Valarie Moyer,
Experience:  dasdasd
96240081

I want to sell a 1935 Nickle plated brass dobro with fiddle

Customer Question

I want to sell a 1935 Nickle plated bell brass dobro with fiddle sides and F holes and I need an appraisal. can you give me one?
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have asked the question, waited patiently for a response and have not heard a thing from you in 24 hours. Have you been able to make an appraisal yet? Please respond if only for additional information.
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: In 1964 the neck was broken. It was replaced by Dobro. It has the original tail piece and everything else is the original instrument.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

I wanted to let you know someone has seen your question. If there is an expert that is familiar with what you have they will pick this up as soon as they sign on. I will opt out so this may be seen from the board in order for them to do so.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. I am looking forward to your earliest response for my appraisal request.
Expert:  Valarie Moyer replied 1 month ago.
Good evening,
My name is***** desire to see a few pictures of your instrument to provide you with the best possible response.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Give me a minute and I'll send them.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I there an email address that I can attach the pictures to?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am so sorry but I am technically challenged and need an email to attach the pictures I took of the dobro. Please provide.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Great. Thank you. Just tell me what email address I can attach these photos to.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am looking for an appraisal for my 1935 nickel plated bell brass dobro with fiddle sides and F holesAttachment: http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/b9AoOauh/Bell+Brass+Dobro+1.jpgAttachment: http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/DR6LzDkd/Bell+brass+dobro+2.jpg