AppraisalExpert
AppraisalExpert, Professional Appraiser
Experience:  Member International Society of Appraisers
59032044

I am trying to see how much a Kimball Life Crowned Toneboard

I am trying to see how much a Kimball Life Crowned Toneboard s56081 was worth. It has some scratches on it. I'm trying to sell it but don't know what kind price to ask for.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have pictures of it. It needs to be tuned. The ivories are white not dingy.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of

Thanks for the inquiry! Your Kimball Life Crowned Tone Board, assuming it is in good, playable condition, is worth $400 to $500 based on similar items that are selling in the marketplace. If it is in need of some reconditioning/toning to make playable, the value drops to around $300. (This assumes that it is spinet, console, or upright).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

I appreciate the thank you. However, please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.

Ratings are the only way that JA answers are credited. Thank you is not sufficient to give experts credit. You need to use the 5-star rating system.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars and bonus gives me the best rating.
This will close out the question and allow me to assist others, as I assisted you.

Following-up one final time! Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars and bonus gives me the best rating.This will close out the question and allow me to assist others, as I assisted you.