Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a Hobart M. Cable piano--# 431545 I would like to

Customer Question

I have a Hobart M. Cable piano--# 431545 I would like to know the price I could ask for it.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I bought it used about 40 years ago. Nothing exciting or historical about it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: The cabinet is in very good condition both on the piano and the piano bench. It has not been abused in all of those years.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 8 days ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Musical Instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please confirm that his is an upright or grand and describe condition?