Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

My grandfathers violins are in a poorish state but inside

Customer Question

My grandfathers violins are in a poorish state but inside one says Jean baptiste , another says auton Stradivarius copy Germany and the third says Ernst glausel
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I know he came from Italy with an orchestra and was married in London 1920s
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The cases are quite dirty and the strings all broken
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.
Do you have pictures you can send?
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda