Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Would like to sell my Renaissance 211-Deluxe theatre organ

Customer Question

Would like to sell my Allen Renaissance 211-Deluxe theatre organ with four external speaker systems and antiphonal controls to turn them on and off.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: New in 2092, in excellent condition. I am retired and down-sizing.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Musical Instrument Appraiser should know?
Customer: Includes a built-in Expander with 00 extra voices and an external Smart Recorder with remote, which records the organ and plays it back. I meant with 100 extra voices.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please confirm date of manufacturing. You put "2092".

Thanks,