Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

K, have a bravi alpine, M. Honner. There are two lines of

Customer Question

k, have a bravi alpine, M. Honner. There are two lines of holes, each having 20 holes. So total of 40 on the one side.It does have a word I can't make out on the Honner side, MAD... Something with a circle that looks like a horse head in the middle. Was grandpas harmonica, he was in WWl and died many years ago. Looking for a value on that one and two others.
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I could send photos of them if you'd like them.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  rarewares replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, I amCustomerand I will respond back as soon as I research your question.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.