LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

I'm looking at a wing and son piano serial number 847

Customer Question

Hello I'm looking at a wing and son piano serial number 847 wondering the general value
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Just told you. Wing and son. Serial number 847
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Here is a link to the history of the company for your reading. I will now get the current market value for you. Please allow me to research this and post back promptly.

Value on the current market for a Wing & Son piano serial number 847 is $18,000.00 for one in good condition and playable.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:

1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all question.