Nora, Expert in Fine & Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have an M.Hohner accordion number 85280 patent October

Customer Question

I have an M.Hohner accordion number 85280 patent October 6,1931. Trying to see what it's worth and to sell. I have the original case too. Purple felt inside. Good condition the leather handle is broke on one side of case
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: This does still play nothing else is wrong with it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there a dealer in my home state that might be interested
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Where are you located? In general, I do not recommend offering items to a dealer as they will offer you 10% - 30% of the lowest perceived value of the item. The best way to sell would be through Ebay, as it is where the most potential buyers would first got to look when searching for this type of accordion.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.