Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I recently got a weser brothers upright piano just trying to

Customer Question

I recently got a weser brothers upright piano just trying to figure out more about it. Serial number is
97582
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question! I have completed thousands of musical instrument appraisals and will be happy to help with yours.

What is the height of the piano? What condition is it in? Do you mean "Weber"? If you have any photos to attach that would be helpful.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's weser brothers. Serial number 97582. I put it at 5ft 5 inches. Not the greatest shape

Thanks for the info and photos. Unfortunately it appears this piano is in poor condition. The serial dates it back to 1920, and even though it is old, it could be in much better shape. There's not a restoration market or a used market for a piano like this. If it were in good original shape, I would recommend a selling value of a few hundred dollars. As is, I would say it has no value to a secondary buyer. Sorry for the bad news, but old uprights that have not been kept up do not fare well on the market that sees a wide availability of similar pianos. Best wishes

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you