Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

Wanting to know the value of my guitar. The only information

Customer Question

Wanting to know the value of my guitar. The only information I found inside was:
JA: I love the notion of my brother's old guitar having a history and belonging to someone famous. Maybe you have something valuable or historical. Let's find out. Tell us what else you do know and the Musical Instrument Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Inside is the following information: It'sanacustic Martin guitar. It says HD-28, 1933-1983 100th anniversary
JA: Is there anything else the Musical Instrument Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It's in great condition. My dad played it in the yearly blue grassfestivals
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 3 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising Musical Instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Please tell mevthe condition of your guitar and the serial number?

Thanks,