Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I have had this violin in my family for generations and I

Customer Question

I have had this violin in my family for generations and I would like to find out the value of the instrument. Inside the violin, there is a label that says: Horvath Istvan, hangszer Keszito, Budapest Kerespesi-ut, Erzsehet-korut sarkan. I can't find a year inside the violin. Can you help me? Thanks Connie
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you tell me the status of your response?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello

There has been no one who has found information on this Violin, you will need to take this to a local Appraiser that does Musical Instruments. You can find one by googling your area, then Musical Instrument Appraiser. They need to look at this in person to determine who made it and the value.

Glenda

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can I plz get back a refund?

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>