Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a hampton piano with a serial number 214526. It is in

Customer Question

Hello, I have a hampton piano with a serial number 214526. It is in a very good condition. I want to know how much it worth.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is Glenda

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
Or you may use this method:
Go to
click on Computer
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
Hit open.
Click on Start Upload
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this and paste it here.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.