Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.
53729464

I want to appraisal my late 1800 hundreds Iserman upright

Customer Question

I want to appraisal my late 1800 hundreds Iserman upright boudoir grand. Excellent working condition. Tune up about one year ago. Metal frame and its in original condition. Notes made of ivory and its 7and a half octaves.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your question Poppy. My name is***** will work on this for you now and ask you to complete the star rating when you have a complete appraisal. Welcome to JustAnswer and it will be my pleasure to help you. I will come back to you with a reply soon.

To do this, could you let me have the serial number of your piano please? Prior to the last tuning has this piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built? Also if you have any pictures, particularly of the internal mechanics which you could attach on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful.

Hello again Poppy. It looks like you have not viewed my information request - it could be that you did not receive the Email to advise you that the information request is on here waiting for you. So I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures and putting them on here, I can continue without them if that is easier for you. Thank you. John.