Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

Haddorff Piano Co. #16286 All ivory is there and in pretty

Customer Question

Haddorff Piano Co. #16286 All ivory is there and in pretty good sharp. Unit sound good,
carved trim is in good shape, but varnish on case overall is cracking. Bench is in same area but not a perfect match with the piano? Photos on request. **********@*****.***
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will work on this for you now and ask you to complete the star rating when you have a complete appraisal. Welcome to JustAnswer and it will be my pleasure to help you. I will come back to you with a reply soon.

To do this, can you tell me if this piano has been regularly tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built? Also if you could attach the pictures, particularly if you have any of the internal mechanics on here, using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful.

Incorrect post removed

Hello Pete. It seems that I have experienced a glitch and the wrong Information Request post was inadvertently sent to you. I am sorry about this.

So I am now following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures on here, I can continue without them if that is easier for you. Thank you. John.