Tyler, MM, AAGO
Tyler, MM, AAGO, Musician/Appraiser
Experience:  Master's degree in Music. Member, AOA. http://pianoappraiser.weebly.com/
21042015

I just came across your website, and I'm interested in

Customer Question

I just came across your website, and I'm interested in learning the value of an Upright Steinway. It was built around 1905-1907. The serial number is ***** I bought it about 4 years ago.
I have not restored the piano.
I believe it was restored sometime in the late 70's maybe early 80s.
It has always been indoors
The bridges are good no cracks.
The soundboard is good no cracks.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Tyler, MM, AAGO replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for your question!

Early Steinway pianos can be nice instruments, though they are worth more when in fully restored condition. That said, in good original condition they can still fetch a price much higher than that of other brand's early uprights. Based on your description and considering the used market, I would recommend a selling range of approximately $800-$1,200. Best wishes!

Hi, I have completed your answer but haven't heard anything from you. Do you need any more help? If not, please close this out by selecting a positive rating and submit. This helps me out very much and also keeps us from sending any more automated emails asking for you to come back and rate me. Thanks very much!