Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a model 550, Wurlitzer electric organ, Serial No.

Customer Question

I have a model 550, Wurlitzer electric organ, Serial No.(###) ###-####
C 280
I have no cassets tapes nor do I have an instructon book on how to operate the organ.
I do have a number of sheet music dating way back, along with three instruction manuals on how to play the organ.
I would be interested to know the value of the organ and where I could obtain an instruction book.
My wife played it, but she has passed away and no one I know knows how to operate it.
Thanks. *****@*******.***. Thanks!!!!
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.

I will be glad to help you today.

I have been in the antique business for over 45 years, Appraising, Antique shop owner, also buying and selling on today's current market. it is my pleasure to put my experience to work for you.
The 550, Wurlitzer electric organ, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $***-**-****.00 depending on the condition and where it is for sale at.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from. You can sell in your local area or a larger city near you with Craigslist, it is free, and when they item sells the buyer picks it up.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Amazon Market Place, ArtFire and of course Ebay. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great!
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.

If you do not mind rating this I would greatly appreciate it, clicking the top star on the top left of the page does this, thank you for taking time to rate this.If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
Thank you so much!