Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

How much is a Heintman apartment size piano with bench in

Customer Question

How much is a Heintman apartment size piano with bench in good condition worth?
Good condition, shiny walnut finish, no chipped keys. Approximately 45 - 50 yrs old.
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is***** will work on this for you now and ask you to complete the star rating when you have a complete appraisal. Welcome to JustAnswer and it will be my pleasure to help you. I will come back to you with a reply soon.

To do this could you let me have the serial number for your piano please? Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Also if you have any pictures, particularly of the internal mechanics which you could attach on here using the paperclip or the +Add button on the menu bar in the reply section, that would be very helpful.

Hello again. It seems that you viewed my information request, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. If it is a problem with getting the pictures and putting them on here, I can continue without them if that is easier for you. Thank you. John.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't want to continue.
I can't fill in your requirements like mobile no, serial no etc.
Phone doesn't help because I am hard of hearing.
Hope you don't charge me for the full amount.

Thanks for coming back to me Rema.

Can you please use the option button on this webpage to request that the question is closed.