Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antique Musical Instrument Appraiser
Experience:  30+ years of experience as an antique musical instrument appraiser. Member of Association of Online Appraisers.

I have a Baby Grand Piano in high gloss black that I am

Customer Question

I have a Baby Grand Piano in high gloss black that I am trying to determine its value. All I can find on it is Lexington. The size is 4' 11"
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  John, CT ABRSM replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for your question Kate. My name is***** will be a pleasure to help you. I will ask you to complete the star rating and payment process after I have completed the question for you.

Do you have a serial number or do you know the age of your piano please? Has your piano been regularly tuned and maintained? Have any of the internal mechanics been replaced or restored over the years or is it all still as originally built?

Hello again. It seems that you viewed my information request, so I am following up to see if you need any further help on this question please? If you would like me to complete the work I have started for you and continue with the appraisal to give you a valuation please let me know. John.