Wayne, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  40 yrs. buying and selling instruments.
67223111

I own a Cousenon Star flugelhorn stamped with serial number

I own a Cousenon Star flugelhorn stamped with serial number 74088 Paris on the bell. I am interested in it's value and age.
Wendell
Category: Musical Instrument Appraisal
Expert:  Wayne replied 4 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. According to the serial number, your flugelhorn was made in the late 1960s. In good playable condition it would sell for $1000-1500 at auction and insurance replacement value is $2000.

Here is a link to the company history.http://www.horn-u-copia.net/Reference/display.php?thisrec=116

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 3 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? It is important that you click on the stars *****. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,